Pat Kirch - The Maine | Why Arizona #3
We're not using these tools to try to get people to buy things. It's more about how can we build a better connection with people. - Pat Kirch
Welcome to Why Arizona! Today your host, Zachary Hall, had the pleasure of sitting down with Pat Kirch, drummer for the band "The Maine."
They're talking about:
- Why Pat has never drank coffee
- Early life growing up in Tempe, AZ
- Why his dedication to music at a young age made it hard to have friends
- How Pat has hustled on the internet to interact with fans and grow as many relationships as possible
- Getting the band name, "The Maine"
- Opening for Good Charlotte at 17 years old and a lesson from their tour manager that changed Pat's entire outlook
- Playing on Vans Warped Tour
- Interacting with fans and connecting with other musicians
- Why EVERYONE thinks everyone else has it figured out
- Why you don't need fancy equipment to put your message out there
- Why It takes effort to be happy
- The Maine getting their own recording studio
- Pat's favorite Venues in Arizona
- Doing a free tour for fans
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to “Like” and Subscribe!
Who would you like to see featured on our show? Let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Pat On Instagram @patmaine
Check Out Their Band Website: https://www.themaineband.com/
Check Out Their Podcast: https://www.81-23.com/podcast
Follow Zach on FB and Insta @zacharyhall