Jose Moreno - The Fiesta Bowl | WHY ARIZONA
Your podcast host Zachary Hall is joined by Jose Moreno, the Senior Director of Marketing & Community Relations for the Fiesta Bowl!
The Fiesta Bowl is much more than just a college bowl game. At the core of their organization is Fiesta Bowl Charities, which has contributed more than $10 million to Arizona nonprofits over the past seven years, including $2.5 million this past season alone.
- Who is Jose and what's his role in the Fiesta Bowl
- The preparation that goes into hosting a bowl game and where that revenue goes
- Holding community kickball games and giving back through community service
- The future of events and supporting E-Sports
- Each year the Fiesta Bowl awards grants to 501c3 Non-Profits and how to apply
- What is the Fiesta Bowl yellow jacket?
- Awarding the Teacher of The Year
- How you can get involved and volunteer for the Fiesta Bowl
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to “Like” and Subscribe!
Who would you like to see featured on our show? Let us know at: email@example.com
Find all the ways you can get involved and upcoming events at:
Follow Jose on Instagram: @thejosemoreno
Follow Zach on FB and Insta @zacharyhall