Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrencies
Watch on YouTube:
Listen on Soundcloud:
Justin Recla is an Army veteran and former counterintelligence agent who successfully transitioned counterintelligence techniques into the business world. As a corporate counterintelligence consultant, he increases trust and certainty for his clients’ business relationships and founded the Clear Business Directory to promote transparency in business-to-business transactions.
Justin and Skyler talk about:
- What attracts people to cryptocurrency?
- WHAT IS BITCOIN?
- Where money is today and the history of currency
- Why supply and demand matter for Bitcoin
- What does it mean to have decentralized money?
- Can you use your Bitcoin?
- What is a Shift Card?
- Sustainability of Bitcoin
- Does Bitcoin Count toward Taxes?
- Is Bitcoin a currency or an asset?
- Is Bitcoin a bubble? Comparisons of the Housing Crash and Tulip Mania
- What gives Bitcoin Value?
- Is cryptocurrency scalable?
- What is Blockchain and how does it work?
- Why are their 21 million Bitcoin?
- Should you invest in ICO's?
- Ethereum and Litecoin
- Does cryptocurrency need a 3rd party?
- What is Forking?
- Can you use bitcoin as cashflow?
- And what is Bitcoin's BIGGEST THREAT?