Running a Marketing Agency in 2018 w/ John Roope | Ep 62 #theSKYLERIRVINEshow
John Roope is the founder of WIDSIX, a digital marketing agency in Phoenix, AZ.
On this episode we discuss:
- The skill of making confusing things simple
- Having a side HUSTLE versus growing a side BUSINESS
- Translating the corporate world to entrepreneurship
- Why neither John or Skyler look at resumes
- Getting out of the 9 - 5 mentality
- Why having more freedom means you have to be MORE ORGANIZED
- Where to learn from mentors
- How to value your time
- Should you work for free
- How to avoid the worst kinds of clients
- Being a MICRO PESSIMIST and a MACRO OPTIMIST
- Something will go wrong, not what you think
- Are advertising agency awards real?
- Why you should let your employees own their positions
- Just go do something
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Skyler Irvine Show! Don't forget to "Like" and "Subscribe!"
Find John at: