Gone In Sixty Seconds (2000) | #RenzlerREWIND
“I just stole fifty cars in one night! I'm a little tired, little *wired*, and I think I deserve a little appreciation!” - Memphis Raines
Skyler Irvine sits down with fellow Renzler1 network host Zachary Hall to take a deep dive into “Gone In Sixty Seconds.” (2000)
Here’s the quick synopsis:
Car theft in Long Beach went down 47% when Randall "Memphis" Raines walked away from the life. He gets dragged back into it by assuming the job his brother Kip screwed up for stolen-car broker Raymond Calitri: steal 50 exotic cars and have them on a container ship by 8 AM Friday morning, and he got this news on a Monday. With Calitri threatening to kill him and Kip, and the police GRAB unit breathing down his neck, Memphis reassembles his old crew and attempts to pull off the logistically impossible.
- Why is Gone In Sixty Seconds Rewatchable?
- Is this peak Angelina Jolie?
- Why we love “Assembling the Crew” scenes!
- What was the budget for this movie?
- This movie didn’t feel real at all and why we’re all okay with it.
- What are the ingredients of a Summer Blockbuster?
- Random Facts From The Internet
- Is The Fast & The Furious the sequel to Gone in 60 Seconds?
- Who is the MVP of this movie?
- I’LL BET YOU CAN’T GUESS ZACH’S ANSWER
- What was the most memorable scene?
- What was the most unnecessary part?
- If you had to remake this movie today, what would it look like?
- Who makes it into our No Small Parts Hall Of Fame?!
- And one of the best Amazon Reviews we’ve ever seen. :)