RenzlerREWIND Bracket Edition: Best of A24 Films
A24 emerged in 2012 from founders Daniel Katz, David Fenkel, and John Hodges. Since that time it has been responsible for some of the most notable films of this decade. With Oscar nominated (and winning) movies like Moonlight, Room and Lady Bird, and their critical hits like Lobster and The Florida Project, just seeing A24's logo attached to a film these days is enough to get us excited about going to the movies! Which A24 movie deserves the top spot? Your RenzlerREWIND Host Skyler Irvine is joined by Brandon Burchard and TJ Kenger to take on this bracket in part 1 of this multi-part series.
- Why is A24 worth a bracket of their own?
- What makes A24 stand out?
- Why getting back to basic story telling is winning?
- The different models of movie production companies and how they make money.
- Why we now look forward to smaller movies?
- Announcing the A24 Bracket ( 11:00 )
Let us know if you think there should be another movie in the TOP 16. Where do you rank the A24 movies?
Connect with us on Instagram: @renzler_1
Connect with Skyler: @skylerirvine
Connect With Brandon: @always_b_sharp
Connect with TJ: @nexxtgames