THE DISASTER ARTIST #MOVIEREVIEW | No Small Parts
Reviewing The Disaster Artist
"The Disaster Artist was the best movie of the year." - Jesse Lobell
Let us know what YOU think of The Disaster Artist in the comments!
Welcome to Episode 18 of No Small Parts! This is a special episode where Jesse is crossing over to our other podcast, Renzler Group Chat. We're all here to talk about our experience watching The Disaster Artist on opening night!
For the first 4 minutes, Jesse gives his passionate review of The Disaster Artist.
Then we get into:
- Why Jesse believes The Disaster Artist is the BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!
- How James Franco & Seth Rogen humanized Tommy Wiseau
- Why this movie had so much heart!
- Whether or not you need to see The Room for it to make sense
- What we didn't like about The Disaster Artist
- Getting lost in the movie
- IS THE DISASTER ARTIST OSCAR WORTHY?
- The BONUS SCENE after the credits
- Jesse's favorite scene and a Judd Apatow quote
- Did Tommy make Greg from "The Room" shave because Bryan Cranston offered him a role onMalcom In The Middle? (Fan Theory)
- Tommy Wiseau and James Franco on Jimmy Kimmel
- Where does Tommy Wiseau's money come from?
- And why this may be the best movie of 2017!
Don't forget to hit the thumbs up and subscribe! Thank you for listening!