RenzlerREWIND Bracket Edition: A24 Films, Round 2
We're kicking off Round 2 of our A24 bracket with two awesome match ups!
"The Lobster" is taking on "The Disaster Artist" and "A Most Violent Year" is going head to head with "The Florida Project."
- First up, we're breaking down The Lobster (2015)
- Did you have to see The lobster in theaters for it to be good?
- How the dialogue and pacing made it awkward but good
- Did he gauge his eyes out?
- The synopsis of The Disaster Artist (2017)
- Our best quotes describing the movie
- Do you have to see "The Room" first?
- What makes The Disaster Artist re-watchable?
- Who wins match 1?
- The synopsis of A Most Violent Year (2014)
- Was it too slow?
- Why the realistic feel made it good?
- The synopsis of The Florida Project (2017)
- Did the movie have a "story arch?"
- Is the hotel the main character?
- Why The Florida Project is hard to re-watch
- Who wins match 2?
- Who moves on from "Winner 1" & "Winner 2" to make the Final 4?